You made it to Jill’s finally! You and your buddies finally got a chance to get together and decided to check out the best adult Gentlemen’s Club in the Tri-State area!
After you get in, the music and the stage hit you first, then you can’t take your eyes off the girls! You also check out their new casino room where smoking is allowed!! WOW! The perfect place to be… You find a seat, order your drinks, and get ready to watch the show. But before you do, there are a few things you should know in advance on what to do and NOT to do.
This will be a short list, with more to come in a later blog. Writing them all now would take more time that you have, so I’ll make it short and sweet.
WHAT TO DO
- Buy at least a couple of drinks and a few dances while you’re there. The club, its hot bartenders, and talented dancers rely on you to be a patron, not a parasite
- Offer a gal a cocktail if you’re interested in spending time with her, and if you’re not interested in a lap dance please be polite when turning her down.
- If you are sitting around the stage you should tip at least one dollar per song, per performer. When there are a few of you in a group, you should all be spending money, not just one dude.
- If you give a girl $5 she will spend more time with you than if you gave her a dollar.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Do not touch the dancers. This is a sure- fire way to get ejected from the club.
- Do not get drunk, loud and dis-orderly. This is another way to get ejected from the club.
- Do not take photos or videos of the dancer with your cell phone. Another way to get escorted to the door.
- Do not get up and leave in a middle of a dancer’s show. It is disrespectful to the entertainer and just plain rude.
So now you know some of the things you should and shouldn’t do.
Have fun and keep coming back for more!!