WOW. 2019 will be coming to an end….and 2020 emerges! Have you done everything this past year that you really wanted to do? OR have you put off things because of no time or no money? In retrospect, don’t you think that it is time to finally stop making excuses for the fun things in life? Make the time….make the extra money….it’s time to enjoy life because you never know when your time may be up. With that being said, I believe everyone needs a list of resolutions; or, shall I say, things you really want to accomplish in 2020.
With that being said, here are my Resolution’s for 2020.
- Lose a little weight and hit the gym. I mean after all; I need the girls at Jill’s to think I have a fine body.
- Eat better balanced meals. I am in desperate need of more balanced meals…. like maybe adding a vegetable OR two to my meals. And fruit…. candy bars are not fruit. I need to remember that.
- Make more time for Jill’s. I can’t make it to Jill’s as much as I want because of work or family commitments. I need to balance this out more.
- Be nicer to others. Yes, it’s time to start being nicer to people. Maybe they need some passes to Jill’s….
- Donate more to charities. These people need financial help. Plus, it is a tax deduction. Look at it like this, for every 5 dollars you give to a stripper, tuck away a dollar or two for a charity. It’s a win-win for you…
- Make more time for Jill’s…oh, I already said that….
Enjoy your New Years Eve.. and please do not drink and drive. There are UBER drivers, taxi’s or designated drivers available.
And remember, Jill’s will not be open on NYE. The dancers and employees will be able to celebrate with their families and friends.
Happy New Year!