We are starting off a new year and you’ve already committed to trying to get to Jill’s more often. With that being said, I think we need to go over some basic do’s and don’ts for when you get there. After all, you want to always make the best out of each visit. By following these “do nots” we guarantee you will have a pleasant visit and make lots of dancers happy!
- Complain about the music your dancer is dancing to…..She dances to what she likes to dance to.
- Yell “take it off” during the first song….come on….enjoy the beauty of a tease…
- “Stroke” yourself in any shape or form during a dancers performance….save that for when you get home please.
- Insult or make fun of other dancers while you are sitting with a dancer. It will not impress her.
- Harass a dancer to find out her “real” name and other personal information that she may not feel like discussing with you.
- Get slobbering drunk. No dancer will put up with your slurry words and wondering hands.
- Lean on the stage. You will crowd the dancers and you might even get kicked by accident.
- Whisper and laugh to whoever is sitting next to you by the stage. This may intimidate the dancer and make her feel a little insecure. Not a nice thing to do.
- Sit for hours nursing one drink.
- Assume a dancer will have sex with you or use drugs with you. That will not happen.
Sit back, relax and kick it up a bit! Enjoy the dancers and a cold beverage.
See you soon at Jill’s!